Sharing a roundup of cute and festive outfits for holiday parties this season.
Hi friends! How are you? I hope you’re enjoying the morning! We’re back in the swing of things after our trip and looking forward to upcoming holiday events, festivities, and travels. What are you looking forward to right now? I’m so excited for our annual staycation at the Scottsdale Princess and taking the girls to see the Nutcracker in Phoenix.
For today, I wanted to talk about cute and festive holiday outfits! While I don’t *love* winter attire (give me summer dresses and sandals any day), I definitely love party clothes. The holiday season is filled with sparkles, plaid, red, leather accents, and I’m into ALL of it.
Today, I’m sharing a roundup of 15 festive holiday party outfits!
(this dress is from my Rent the Runway Unlimited subscription. My referral link to try it out is here – perfect for holiday events and formal attire – and the link to the specific dress is here.)
15 festive holiday party outfits
1. Classic nap dress with bow heels (I have these from Lulu’s and love them. This link gets you a discount)
I just recently got on the Nap dress train and now I 100% understand the hype. The fabric is thick and flattering, it doesn’t wrinkle too easily, and I love all of the different prints, cuts, and colors.
2. Red jumpsuit
The classic never dies. Love the polished style and extra tailoring on this one.
3. Leather skirt with a Merry sweatshirt and heels or flats
This is cute for a more casual holiday get-together, like a Favorite Things party. I’m wearing a similar outfit to our squadron’s Christmas party, which is at a local brewery.
4. A red top with leather pants and black heels
Love this girly yet edgy combo with the leather pants. I have a pair and wear them way more than I thought I would.
5. A sparkly top, cropped black pants, and ballerina flats
I think I’m going to order this sparkly top for myself. I’m a huge fan of button-up tops – they always look put-together – and this one is fun, festive, and different.
6. A Somerset dress and heels
I’ve accumulated quite a few Somerset dresses – short and midi length- and they’re perfect for everything. The cut is extremely flattering and the offer so many colors, prints, and fabrics.
7. An embellished mini dress with black tights and heels
I love how unique and timeless this dress is; you could easily also wear it with booties, or for a date night.
8. This gorgeous velvet dress with black heels
Tip: size up in Reformation. This dress has a crisscross back and would look amazing with a black bomber jacket.
9. This velvet blazer romper
10. Sequin mini skirt with a black sweater and booties
11. A-line plaid mini skirt with a white mock neck bodysuit and black blazer
This is a cute preppy vibe that would look great with heels, flats, or loafers.
12. This drapy top with a plaid or black skirt and heels
13. This green dress with gold heels
14. This ribbed sweater dress with booties or heels
15. Sequins and fringe with silver shoes
SO bling-y and pretty.
Ok, friends: what holiday events do you have coming up? What are you wearing?! Please share the goods with us in the comments section. Also, you still have time to enter my epic Amazon giveaway here and little hint that Favorite Things giveaway starts this upcoming Monday!