Sharing holiday hostess gifts and under $50 faves.
Hi friends! How’s the week treating you? I’m here getting ready and looking forward to our Arkansas trip this week.
Today, the gift guide fun continues with holiday gifts and under $50 faves. I know we all have a frenzy of holiday parties on the horizon, and for hostess gifts, I try to switch things up from the usual flowers or bottles of wine. (As someone who loves to host, these things are always appreciated and lovely, I just try to think of something a little different when I attend parties.)
Here are some of the fun hostess gifts I’ve found, plus some under $50 gift ideas if you’re searching for a smaller gift for a friend or family member.
2023 Gift Guide for Holiday Hostesses (and under $50 faves!)
Gifts for the hostess with the mostess:
– Mini hand creams
– Truffle salt
– Unique honey set
– Cute apron
– Ina Garten cookbook
– My favorite local candles. I LOOOOVE these candles for hostess gifts.
– This cute succulent gift box
– Cheeky kitchen towels. These are so fun.
– Mini oil dipper set
–Festive shot glasses
Under $50 gifts:
– Jade roller. Liv has borrowed mine…forever… but I’m a huge fan of this one for decreasing puffiness and waking me up.
–Sakara popcorn! We recently received some from the company and omggggggg it.s a dream. You can also use XOGINAH for 25% off right now.
-12 Days of Christmas dessert plates.
– Bombas socks or slippers. These have always been an easy holiday gift and everyone loves them. We LOVE the gripper slippers!
– Lounge pants for men
– These gorgeous mini stud earrings
– The BEST sleep mask. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but is incredible quality and washes really well. (I just hand wash in cold water, air dry, and it looks new.)
–This cozy quarter-zip sweatshirt.
–Initial pendant necklace
– Pet print. Such an awesome way to honor someone’s furry BFF.
-This cute bubble headband.
-These shorts pajamas.
–Crystal huggie hoops
–A perfect pom beanie
– Ribbed ballon sleeve sweater.
–A new Stanley.
– A super cozy throw
So tell me, friends: what’s your go-to hostess gift?
What’s your favorite thing that you own that was under $50?
More of this year’s gift guides:
For the Men
For the Kiddos
*Note: none of my gift guides are sponsored, and companies are not able to purchase spots on my gift guides. These are all items I curated myself and genuinely think they’d make awesome gifts for someone you love. Affiliate links are included, which don’t affect purchase price but enable me to earn a small kickback. Thank you so much for supporting this little blog and our family. <3