Whew! Having said all that, if you desire nothing more than a break at the end of this program, we completely support that too. We hope the past four weeks have left you feeling empowered and accomplished, and we hope these routines served as a reminder that sometimes, doing just enough is plenty.
Enjoy your last cardio routine today, and congrats, Team SELF!\
Just Enough Movement Directions:
- Song 1: Easy effort (RPE: 2–3)
- Song 2: Moderate effort on verses (RPE: 3–4); harder pickup on chorus (RPE: 5–6)
- Song 3: Easy effort (RPE: 2–3)
Total time: About 10 minutes
Just a Little More Movement Directions:
5-minute warm-up (2–3)
- 20 seconds hard (RPE: 6–7)
- 40 seconds recovery (RPE: 2–3)
- Repeat 4–8 times total
2-minute reset (RPE: 3–4)
- 15 seconds very hard (RPE: 7–8)
- 45 seconds recovery (RPE: 2–3)
- Repeat 4-8 times total
5–7-minute cooldown (RPE: 2–3)
Total time: 20–30 minutes
Photographer: Katie Thompson. Wardrobe styling: Rika Watanabe. Makeup: Monica Alvarez at See Management. Hair: Erin Piper Hershleb at L’Atelier. Creative director: Amber Venerable.
Molly Tellekson wears: Top: Lululemon, similar styles. Bottoms: Reebok Lux High-Waisted Colorblock Tights, $65. Shoes: APL TechLoom Phantom, $185.