Happy Friday, friend!
I went out to dinner with the fam-bam last night and wore a brown smokey eye with a pink cheek and glossy pink lip. I’m a little out of practice with blending, but you know what? I didn’t worry too much about it and decided to let the whole look land wherever it wanted to land! (Side note: I’m trying to be more gentle with myself and not so persnickety about, well, everything.)
Anywho, We went to FOB Kitchen in Oakland, a cute, casual spot that serves Filipino food! I was too busy eating and having fun to take pictures of the food, but here’s a shot we got of Connor’s dessert, a Filipino shave ice concoction called halo-halo.
Quick list of the makeup I’m wearing…
- Rose Inc Skin Enhance Tinted Serum in 080
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 8 Warm
- Hourglass Retouching Fluid in Sand
- Dior Backstage Concealer in 4W
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden and Give Me Sun
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
- Tower 28 Mascara in Jet
- Honest Beauty Get It Together Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Costa Riche liner
- Hourglass Voyeur Gel Liner in Cave
- NARS Blush in Amour
- MAC Lip Liner in Talking Points
- Hourglass Lipgloss in Canvas
Hope your day is peaceful and joyful!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,