*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Prices start at
If you are a big fan of NARS Laguna then this news will be pretty exciting for you. For Summer 2023, this iconic bronzer gets the full collection treatment and is now available as eyeshadow palettes and an Afterglow Lip Balm. I have everything here to show you with photos and swatches. Enjoy!
What is in the NARS Laguna Collection?
This is such a perfect collection for Summer and there are two gorgeous limited edition eyeshadow palettes to choose from:
- Eyeshadow Quad in Laguna £43
- Eyeshadow Quad in Laguna Sunset £43
- Afterglow Lip Balm in Laguna £26
- Laguna Bronzer Powder in 9 intensities £33
- Mini Laguna Bronzer Powder in 5 intensities £19
NARS Laguna Eyeshadow Quad Shades & Swatches
- Laguna I – sparkling nude
- Laguna II – frosted ginger
- Laguna III – soft brown
- Laguna IV – shimmering copper
NARS Laguna Sunset Eyeshadow Quad Shades & Swatches
- Laguna Sunset I – sparkling warm peach
- Laguna Sunset II – warm rust glitter
- Laguna Sunset III – sparkling ruby pink
- Laguna Sunset IV – espresso with gold glitter
Laguna Afterglow Lip Balm Swatches
It is great to see a new shade of the Afterglow Lip Balm. It is such a lovely formula – one of my favourites. It uses a blend of antioxidants to help condition and protect lips.
NARS Laguna 02 Bronzer (Original) Swatch
The iconic Laguna bronzer has been reformulated and now has 9 global shades. The texture feels much silkier and softer than before although I don’t have any info on whether there have been any formula enhancements.
New NARS Laguna bronzer shades
- Laguna 00 – very light bronze with neutral undertones
- Laguna 01 – light bronze with neutral undertones
- Laguna 02 (Original) – light medium bronze with neutral undertones
- Laguna 03 – light medium bronze with warm undertones
- Laguna 04 – medium bronze with warm undertones
- Laguna 05 – medium deep bronze with warm undertones
- Laguna 06 – deep bronze with warm undertones
- Laguna 07 – deep-very deep bronze with red undertones
- Laguna 08 – very deep bronze with neutral undertones
For more bronzers, check out Best Bronzers 2023.
My Review of NARS Laguna Collection 2023
I absolutely love NARS eyeshadow palettes, so the Laguna quads are the stars of this show for me. I find that each time NARS release a new eye palette, the textures and colour pay off just seems to get better and better.
As a true fan of a more concise palette, these quads are right up my street and both the Laguna and the Laguna Sunset colourways are stunning.
Although I love the super warm, coppery and pink tones of Laguna Sunset (think Pillow Talk from Tilbury), I have absolutely fallen in love with the Laguna Quad with its bronzy neutrals and browns. It is simple yet stunning.
As I said, the textures across the different finishes, that include mattes, shimmers and glitters are just beautiful and so easy to work with. If you are in a rush, the matte soft brown shade, Laguna III, is the perfect one shade look to work all over the lid and into the crease. And then of course you can layer up with the shimmers for easy to achieve dimension.
I love the Laguna IV shade!
Also, I didn’t think I was going to love the NARS Laguna Afterglow Lip Balm but it’s so pretty. It gives the lips a gorgeous nude glow and as I am already a huge fan of this lip balm formula, so it won me over pretty quickly.
Where to buy the Laguna Collection
The collection is available now via the following links: