*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The Victoria Beckham Beauty BabyBlade brow pencils are the chicest brow products I have ever come across. I have all the shades here to show you. Check out my review and swatches.
What is Victoria Beckham Beauty BabyBlade?
- Creamy colour payoff
- Easy glide application
- Longwear performance of a pomade
- Precision application and control of a microblade
- The shape of the pencil provides a natural hair-like finish
- Neat spoolie brush to comb the product through the hairs
- Formulated to last all day without smudging or fading
- Available in 6 shades here*
Victoria Beckham Beauty BabyBlade Shades and Swatches
- Light Blonde – very light blonde to light blonde hair
- Taupe – medium blonde hair
- Honey – warm blonde, strawberry blonde, and red hair
- Light Brown – dirty blonde to light brown hair
- Medium Brown – medium brown to deep brown hair
- Dark Brown – dark brown to black hair
Light Blonde, Taupe, Honey, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown:
First of all, I absolutely love the packaging for the Victoria Beckham Beauty BabyBlade. I think it looks so chic and is lovely to hold and control. I genuinely feel that it’s the best looking brow pencil I have owned!
In term of the product itself, I can’t fault it. The pencil is super fine so you can make very natural looking strokes to fill in the brows. The angle of the nib allows you to make tiny hair like lines with the thinnest part and then turn it to quickly fill bigger areas.
It has the perfect consistency to glide on effortlessly without having to apply any pressure. The spoolie brush then blends out any harsh lines and coats all the hairs with the product.
Once set, the finish lasts really well and you can pretty much forget all about your brows. It’s fab.
The shade I have been wearing is Taupe.
If you’re looking for a great brow gel, read: Kosas Air brow Review & Swatches.
Where to buy Victoria Beckham BabyBlade
The new brow pencils are £30 each and available now.