*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have been so excited to have the Ultra Violette Preen Screen SPF50 Reapplication Mist in my stash ever since I had a sneak peek of it last year. It has finally arrived in the UK. Here is what you need to know.
What is Ultra Violette Preen Screen?
- Lightweight mist with SPF50
- Can be used under or over makeup
- Designed as an SPF top up product
- Delivers your extra dose of sun protection
- Leaves a soft glow on the skin
- Includes soothing skincare ingredients
Where to buy Ultra Violette Preen Screen in the UK
Right now this SPF50 mist is available exclusively at Ultra Violette. It will be launching at Space NK* soon.
There’s a nice cocktail of skincare ingredients within the Ultra Violette Preen Screen SPF50 Reapplication Mist:
- Vitamin E – antioxidant that protects, moisturises, and strengthens the skin barrier
- Niacinamide – helps to balances oil production and improve skin texture
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) – antioxidant that protects and brightens the skin tone
- Bisabolol – helps to reduce redness and irritation
- Aloe vera leaf extract – soothing and calming
I love SPF mists and so I have to confess, I was loving this before I even tried it! Luckily, it didn’t disappoint.
First of all, I love that Ultra Violette frame this as a reapplication mist. It is designed as a top up with the idea that you use a traditional SPF cream or lotion to provide the best coverage and protection.
It doesn’t matter how good your SPF mist is, application can never be as thorough as working a cream in the correct dose into your skin, and I think it is great that the brand are highlighting this.
You should start the day with a good application of a traditional SPF product, and then use this to top up throughout the day.
If you want to know more about Ultra Violette’s other sunscreens, read: Ultra Violette Skinscreen UK Review – Which One To Choose.
The Ultra Violette Preen Screen Mist is a lovely lightweight mist. You can liberally apply it over your face during the day without disturbing your makeup or making the skin feel wet.
It leaves a lovely glow and feels like nothing on the skin which is great. Just make sure you close your eyes when you apply it, and move your head out of the misting area before you open your eyes again.
The bottle is the perfect size to pop in your handbag so you can ensure you are protected for the whole day.